Lovely bird the Useless-Member-of-the-McGregor-Family amazingly enough captured and brought onto our porch for me... Well, "for me" might be a HUGE over statement, as Cassidy was horribly upset with me when I made him DROP it, and got Ryan to help me assist it to fly away, you know, OUT the door of our screened-in porch!
It all started when our Indoor Cat forgot he lives Inside and escaped to the Outside... Continued with Me thinking said Indoor Cat would get cold (it's a freezing 50 degrees here today!!) so I left the porch door open for him to Seek Shelter... and Ended with Carly's charming statement of: "Ummmm, Mom? Cassidy's eating a bird for dinner. It's not chicken."
ANYWAYS, the bird flew off the porch (yup, there are feathers EVERYWHERE, including stuck to Cassidy's mouth... ewwwwwww), and settled on the ground beside the house, where Carly and I checked on her, and of course, photographed her. You are welcome. There's a good chance She'll be just fine. At least, that is the story I'm sticking to with Carlita.
No comments:
Post a Comment