Tis the Season. For baseball. And we love it. Even if Our Team has neglected to show up so far.
Win or Lose, we still have a great time together... cheering and doing our best not to annoy those around us when we get VERY EXCITED over plays. Any Play, as it were.
I have to say, I was a little sad to be back in the Trop. You know, with out my friends Carlos and Carl. I even wore black. I was that sad.
But Big Mike was there to sing the National Anthem... you know, American Idol Big Mike. He's from St. Pete, and well, looks like a RAYS fan here.
GO RAYS!!!
1 comment:
yeah, so be careful being too obnoxious at the games, have you seen the coverage about the people who have been killed/hurt very badly at baseball games??? especially when they are wearing the visiting teams jersey - be careful my brother!!!
Post a Comment