*can't believe I forgot my camera...
NO SCHOOL today, which the kids LOVED. This afternoon we went to see "Hotel for Dogs", which I have to say is an ADORABLE movie. Not really a dog person, but it was a very cute movie FOR EVERYONE and we highly recommend it.
After the fun movie, we stopped at Publix to grab a couple of things for dinner, then met at MOM'S abandoned house for a cookout with Steve! I know you will never believe that we didn't use ANY of Mom's food and actually brought our own... but it's true! Well, we used some butter and ketchup. And flour, and ice cream. OTHER THAN THAT... anyways, we had hotdogs on the grill, and I made mac-n-cheese (for Uncle Steve and the kids!)... of course, I had to bring the M'n'C casserole dish from my house to make it. You know, MOM'S dish. Yes, I brought it back home with me, too! Sadly, Mom, you are still out of mustard, and WHY don't you have any pickles in your pantry?!?!?!?!? Next time they are BOGO at Publix, I will hook you up. Or I will hook ME up!
You know, it's kind of sad to be at Mom and Dad's without them being there. They need to get home.
Oh! There's a chance that I might have snitched some metal rimmed tags, but only because I wanted to make you a Valentine's Day card, Mom. You understand, RIGHT?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment