Ryan loves making a snowman everytime we are in Michigan. Not because he loves the snow, or memories of his "Boyhood" in Michigan. But because it's QUIET outside. Seriously. Spend one afternoon in "Grandma's House" with the now 9 grandchildren: ages 9,7,5,4,3,2,1,8mos, 6weeks. Don't be deceived that AFTERNOON means NAPTIME. You try getting all those kids to nap at the same time.
A few of them wandered out to "help" this time, but our brother-in-law Edgar was the only one who stayed until the end. I'm quite certain Ryan made him take a vow of silence before he got to help. Aren't they talented?!?! Ryan and Edgar, not the snowmen... and yes, it was VERY COLD while we were in Michigan. 6 degrees cold.
1 comment:
I got the same iPod as Carly for Christmas! The problem is how much I'm spending at iTunes. I hope you haven't given her access to your credit cards yet.
Post a Comment