Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes... or the pen

There have been a few tears tonight... not to make you FEEL bad, or anything, but she did come up with this one on her own.... the picture and posting on the blog were my idea, however. So, when can we expect you at TIA????!? (note the scrapbook paper she chose... again, on her own!)

6 comments:

Al & Judy Melton said...

Oh sure... just rip our hearts out, throw them on the floor and stomp all over them! Thanks Jen!

Carly we love you and WILL be home soon. We will be home April 1st and that's no April Fool Joke! Love ya, Papoo & Grammy...

Jennifer McGregor said...

Is that the best you can do?

Al & Judy Melton said...

YEP, best I can do... how many webkins does a child need?

Tracy said...

Tell her to call Uncle Dean and give her sweetest request ... he has a mighty sweet spot in his heart for her!

Laurie said...

Very sad little girl... her playmates have left the country. Just don't let any teacher tell her about the war. :(

Torrey said...

Poor Carly! Carly, I love you and miss you very much! I hope I will see you soon! :]