Saturday, May 23, 2009

More Stealing...


Another post in which I refer you to SOMEONE else's post because, well, it's just so funny.  Actually, I will be adding to this post...



Tracy, I was just wondering if perhaps THIS was the Elf?  Because he's pretty sneaky...

Ahhh, treasures from the past.

2 comments:

Al & Judy Melton said...

I see you have been digging through the attic this time we are out of town... is NOTHING sacred at our house? How did you ever find the elf? Oh yeah, he was just visiting for dinner right? cute and very cute... we need to take him back with us to Israel in Sept... maybe he can find the stone that is missing and roll it back. love ya, pa

Jennifer McGregor said...

That elf has been in my possession for a very long time, and you will be most happy to know that I did NOT steal him (I have STOPPED stealing at your house, and taken up stealing off other people's blog posts)you gave that elf to me! He's been in my Christmas stash for years, and that picture was actually taken at Christmas-time:) My cats thoroughly enjoy the Elf! Especially Elfy.