Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

Ok... so Carly cruises downstairs after swim team and showering in THIS getup.  Sombrero.  Matching dress.  Adorable shrug, "It's Cinco de Mayo, you know.  Can we go to Ti'Juana Flats?"  One would think after all this work, her wish would be granted!  Shocking, I know, but we had JUST eaten there on Thursday (Ben's choice for celebrating FOUR!!!) so we stayed in.  And ate TACO's.  Hey, it's May 5th.  


Lastly, everyone needs an Aunt like Rochel!  She made these super cool cookies to celebrate Ben's big accomplishment.   And the math-genius-cookie-making-diva that she is, she actually owns cookie cutters that are numbers.  I'm pretty sure that if she homeschool's Eli, it might involve sugar coated numbers.  I'm thinking about joining him for first grade math class.  


2 comments:

Steve said...

You could have gone to Vallartas! And can I join you in that math class?

Al & Judy Melton said...

Cute Girl! Mean mommy!!!