
... and this is how I know: 7 days left of school and now every day has to be Some Kind of Day. Today was "Crazy Hair Day". Carly was THRILLED. And Ryan was THRILLED that I was home this morning to create the hair you see above... as far as he's concerned, every day that Mom's Working is Crazy Hair day. If you click on the picture, you'll be able to see the glitter. I don't know, I kind of like this look. Reminds me of the Whale Spout days when she was 15 months old. Multiplied.
4 comments:
I love it and it is so Carly! cute beyond words...
classic. I'm thinking this is how she should wear her hair on her wedding day ... HA! Can't wait to see what fun tomorrow will bring. Um, did you not take a picture of Ben's crazy hair?
Nice Carly, you look like my middle schoolers try to look everyday!
I LOVE the hair miss Caroline! :) I am so excited to see you Friday! :)
Post a Comment