Saturday, October 24, 2009

31.89

Swim Meet this morning... Carly shaved 8 seconds off her Free Style time! No DQ's for either!

And the news that has had ALL of us SCREAMING all afternoon.... Ben's Free Style Time.

31.89! His Personal Best WAS 34.56, so it's pretty amazing that he was able to shave so much off his ALREADY incredible time....

Oh, and by the way... 31.89 is a JUNIOR OLYMPICS cut time!!!! Hence the SCREAMING!


6 comments:

Sue said...

Is that Ben feeling his nice, clean shave? Awesome job, Ben & Carly!

Steve said...

Way to go Ben and Carly!! I am very proud of you!

Rochel said...

YAY BEN! We're so proud of you! And yahoo Carly-way to go!

Al & Judy Melton said...

Ben & Carly ... you two ROCK!!! I so see us all going to the International Olympics!!! Start saving now.... We are very proud of you both... Grammy & Papoo

Mother of three said...

Ben - I am sure you can beat uncle Josh now. That is awesome, Uncle Josh's jaw dropped open and said, "there's no way I can beat that". Carly - you ROCK! maybe one day we can race, and I bet you will beat me! Love you guys!

Mother of three said...

Ben - I am sure you can beat uncle Josh now. That is awesome, Uncle Josh's jaw dropped open and said, "there's no way I can beat that". Carly - you ROCK! maybe one day we can race, and I bet you will beat me! Love you guys!