And here is the present that went along with this letter....
Oh, and perhaps the very best part... My First Letter in my New Mail Box...
I am a rich woman, indeed! And while I have your attention.... here's a little Random Goodness for you... Eli came over for the morning. He had fun bonding time with Uncle Ryan and his cousins, who are all home on Spring Break. This bonding included chasing the cats and watching Fantastic Four (in BluRay, of course. Elis is somewhat Picky)... 2 of Uncle Ryan's favorite things to do!!
"Ben do you want to say anything to your cousin?" (I mean, REALLY? He was dancing all around him, grinning from ear to ear, and saying NOTHING. Ben, not Eli)... "Ummmm, I love you Eli????????" nice.
Carly feeding Eli some yogurt. Of course the child CAN feed himself, but we find it much more entertaining to do it FOR him... plus, who wants to clean up someone ELSE'S kid?!!! I find it highly entertaining that Carly feeds children the way her dad does... with her OWN mouth wide open for each bite! Eli likes coming to our house. We have LIFE cereal and cats.
And while I'm being Random.... we've been spending quite a bit of time HERE:
Completely LOVING the annual passes we got for Christmas! We are DETERMINED to get our money's worth and then some... and because we can't seem to do ANYTHING normal, we have read many books on the "Secrets of Disney" to find out interesting facts to add to our Cespool of Useless Knowledge. Such things as: There are NO bathrooms in Liberty Square on purpose because there were no public bathrooms in Colonial Times. See? Did YOU know that? Yup, Useless. But entertaining. And we have verified each Very Important Fact. Also in the category of Not Normal would be how we got that picture... It seems you CAN get up to the Top floor at the Contemporary Resort (you know the one the Monorail goes through?!?!) WITHOUT a keycard for the elevator if you just push ENOUGH buttons. And there's a really nice balcony just off the private lounge up there. Of course, we didn't COMPLETELY realize we were in a somewhat Restricted Zone initially, but yes, I was pretty much aware of it just prior to snapping that picture:) Whoops! We were tempted to Hang Out in our New Home until the fireworks, but it just didn't seem right:) I mean, did the girl working there REALLY think we had booked a room for $1900 a night? Us and our little kids who were perfecting their Chipmunk Dance down the hallways?
Yup, that's all I've got.
2 comments:
or... what about the FACT that all the presidents in the Hall of Presidents are REAL!!! =)
HA KRISTIN!!!! Carly STILL believes you, just so you know!
Post a Comment