Sunday, March 15, 2009

The end of a great week!



We so loved our week with KRISTIN! Ben and Carly have each said, "I miss Kristin... I wish she were still here!" with big sighs. I know what they mean. We had a fun, mostly just hanging out and loving having another member in our little family.
We tried out a new restaurant on Friday to celebrate Kristin getting into Nursing School. Texas Roadhouse just opened up near Mom's house and it was GREAT! Highly recommended:) Carly learned a new trick while we were there... I told her, "oh, that face will get you far in life!" and she's been doing it ever since! You know, when she wants something... What do you think, Dad? Would it work on you?!?!?! We think Papoo might be the biggest sucker for it!





And on a sad note: One of our wedding gifts bit the dust this week. THAT IS SO SAD!!! We have loved this pizza stone for well over 14 years. Note to self: NEVER put a hot pizza stone on top of your stove when you forget to turn the burn off... we suddenly heard a loud POP, and this is what happened...



It was perfectly seasoned, too... oh well. And for something to look forward to... our amarillas are blooming, so red flower pictures are ready!

1 comment:

Al & Judy Melton said...

Great haircuts! Greal Look ... sure try it out on me! and the stone is still OK... you just have to cook smaller pizzas! dad