.... again. Just minor stuff, but enough to NOT be at school and infect the whole first grade. Actually, Sunday Carly had a random fever. You know, no symptoms, just fever. (Mom, she hasn't had a fever since... I knew you'd want to know that). Anyways, Ben asked her what her temperature was and she said, "102. You know, FOUR more degrees until, well, you know...(dramatic eye roll and "i'm-not-long-for-this-world-defeated-sigh")". Of course, after THAT information, Ben kept staring RIGHT in her face (hi, I have no concept of personal space) and saying, "are you dead yet?". Ah, big brothers.
Also for fun, I am including a letter I found that Carly had written to her cousin, Torrey. It is actually written on the back of the birthday letter she wrote to Tor, and yes, I will be mailing it a little closer to March 16th. Enjoy....
"well, one day the cat that never got sick, got sick"
...and an author was born.
4 comments:
I actually think that would make a fabulous opening for a children's story...
And Ben cracks me up asking her if she's dead yet. But I want to in which direction his interest was. :)
woops - that should say I want to KNOW in which direction his interest was...
Get well soon Carly ... but, I think you might be feeling better because a little bird told me you were out "scooting" today! We love you and can't wait for April!
hmmmm, let's see. He's her BIG BROTHER. Which direction do YOU think he was thinking? While he DOES really like his sister, he's certain if he didn't have a sister, we could get a dog.
Post a Comment