Mmmmm.... Don't you wish Rochel was YOUR aunt??? Today was Carly's turn to bring snack in for her class (I think they picked her because her name is Carly McGregor and the closest thing they had to Irish Eyes-A-Smiling) and Rochel made these for her to bring in! BIG HIT. We don't really "celebrate" St. Patty's Day, but I will admit that I DID make corned beef and cabbage for dinner! Yes, Ben and Carly have put THEMSELVES up for adoption after that one! Actually they got to eat cereal, so it was a good night all around! While our dinner was yummy, it REALLY made me miss my Mom!!! *sniff*
THANKS for the cookies, Rochel!
6 comments:
I might have moved out earlier if you made corned beef and cabbage for me too...If only you would have known that fact... :)
I didn't do the cabbage or the "boiled dinner." But I did make brisket for the first time ever. I supposed it's a once-a-year kind of meal.
... and Steve was rejoicing that we were not home because you KNOW that Judy would have cooked the same thing! So, please feel free to go out to the house and prepare the same thing for our "Welcome Home" Dinner! The kids will be so glad to have Grammy home they won't care what we have!
Can you believe with the last name Fleming, I wore red? I got razed all day.
It worked GREAT in the crockpot! I am saying now that if you can't make it in the crockpot, I can't make it at all!
yeah, I wasn't supposed to be going anywhere all day and had a last minute meeting at work and had to swear to them I was wearing green underwear and had that dinner in the crockpot at home... I really had green underwear on!
Post a Comment