More random news:
Another favorite passtime of mine (beyond coming up with projects for my now-handy-still-cute-husband) is looking at my kids while they are sleeping. Since I work 3 nights a week, I really only get the opportunity 4 nights out of a week... and cut that down to 3 nights since one of my nights off, I am generally in a coma. I digress... as usual. Here's Carly, last night... note Blankie, all around her neck, as usual. She's taking HER to college with her and we are all ok with that. Next, note Elfy... beloved cat. So well loved, hey, why not just sleep ON her? Poor thing is half-way UNDER Carly... I guess she/he/whatever didn't really mind. Also fun: talking to the kids while they are sleeping. Yes, they answer back, and Yup, have even said, "Mom? I'm sleeping here..." Apparently I need a new hobby.
2 comments:
Talking to Tracy while she was sleeping was way more fun! It was the best time to borrow her car or $10!
We used to talk to Jeffrey during the night when we wanted to find out what was going on in school. Lots of interesting things to report. Seems to run in the family.
Post a Comment