Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shameless Advertising

Part of why HomeSchooling would be so appealing to me: No Fundraisers. (Unless you consider allowing your children to be hired out to rake leaves or wash windows to raise money for "school" activities "Homeschool Fundraising"... this is ALSO quite appealing to me as a side-income in case the whole Nurse Thing doesn't hold out). All this to say: Hi, my kids school is having a fundraiser and if you would like to purchase the above book (well, your own copy, of course) you can email me. No pressure.

I only bring it up because It's A Good Deal. And also only for the Greater Tampa Bay Area, so Laurie and Tracy, you are off the hook, as it were.

Here's the deal...

It's $20... you get a free oil change (for your car, of course) from FireStone...

plus there are 4 $5 off Albertson's coupons (that you can use at Publix). (your $20 returned right there... math genius, right Rochel?)

And NEW this time around are the Panera Bread coupons... BOGO "You Pick Two" (2 of those) and 4 other Panera coupons (those were the ones that Spoke Loudest to me, since we always order that there).

Sonic Papa Johns Firehouse Grill Checkers, blah blah blah.

Don't think if you order Ben and Carly will be getting anything. I'm really only telling you about this because it's a Deal. Actually, the school does make $10 from each book, so it is a good fundraiser, as fundraisers go. (PTA Treasurer for 2 years, I'm unfortunately familiar with the figures!)

So, if you are interested and this sale would apply to you (ie, you live in Tampa), feel free to email me by SATURDAY, September 19th.

In case you are feeling All Left Out and Really Wanting to Help Lee Elementary School with their fundraising efforts anyways... BOXTOPS!!!! Yes, still collecting them. You know, you find them on cereal boxes, etc... and they are TRASH, so go crazy there! And again, you will be sent hand crafted Note Cards by a Notable Artist (ok, just me) for 25. I had to put a number on that because GRAMMY sends one home in the bottom of the overnight bag and is all "Where are my 500 notecards?" Ha! Kidding... kids really want those Free Homework Passes. Even Ben now, which THRILLS us because that is NORMAL, right?!?!?!

And in case you are NOW feeling Left Out of the Free Card Frenzy... if you order a book, I will throw in a card or 2 of your requesting (you know, Make me a Birthday Card with a Dog... um, don't ask for that one because I can't think I have a dog stamp).




1 comment:

Al & Judy Melton said...

OK I sent home lots of boxtops this summer. It is not my fault if you trashed them.
Mom