Thursday, October 07, 2010

ALDS Game TWO


Have to focus on the positives, right?  Well, Game 2 was, well... huh.  WE had a good time.  By "We", I mean, the kids and I.  I think Ryan was a little bummed.  I know he enjoyed being at the Trop with his family, he always does!  But it goes without saying that he wanted to see his "Friends" take care of business:)


Ben picked a hankerchief for a souvenier... and it entertained him for the whole game!




The Rays have gone a little crazy with the Plaid... they repainted the Rays Team truck!


James Shields was pitching... he is one of Ryan's favorites.  And there was even an incident in our house a while back regarding someone pulling their sister down the stairs by her "Shields Shirt" and an injured foot which required a day off school and lots of ice.  So he's kind of famous in our house.


*sigh*  perhaps we were bummed (notice how I'm bummed now, too???) because this might be the last day we get to see Carl in a Rays uniform right in front of us.  His contract is up, and he's worth way more $$ than the Rays could pay him.  He's Ryan's all time favorite.  I'm thinking Ryan is not alone!


And to cheer us up... here's DJ Kitty.  We've decided (me and Carly, of course!!!) that you can NOT go wrong with DJ Kitty.  You are welcome for NOT posting his YouTube video.  It IS very funny, but out of respect for the McGregor Felines, I will not post it... if only we had thought of it ourselves!!!  Come on, Cassidy would have made an AWESOME DJ Kitty!  I'm sure he'd throw in a growl here and there, too!


Carly had the best time dancing around... entertaining the people beside us!


The sad ending. 


This might have been even sadder to me... Ryan was just unwilling to leave!  Those are VERY empty stands... I shouldn't be surprised.  He gets this way every year!  We DO love our time at the ball field, it is really great for our whole family.  However, I was getting nervous that they were going to make us clean up...



No one cares if you mess with the truck after everyone has gone home! 


3 comments:

Al & Judy Melton said...

Sorry they didn't win but they have done sooooo well. Love DJ Kitty!
Mom

Jennifer McGregor said...

I love my Mom!

Sue said...

Pretty cool that you got to mess with the truck. These are really neat memories that you're making with your family.