I just have to share this, because it is so very incredible to me. This morning I looked at the verses I wrote on the sidebar. I put them there on Saturday. I wrote them in my journal on Saturday morning. 5/21/11. One day
before our car accident. One day
before the airbags deployed and the seat belts caused enormous bruises on our bodies. One day
before my foot broke. God gives us what we need
before we even
know we need it. Before we even actually need it.
Unless the Lord had given me help,
I would soon have dealt in the silence of death.
When I said, "My foot is slipping"
your love, O Lord, supported me.
When anxiety was great within me,
Your consolation brought joy to my soul...
the Lord has become my fortress,
and my God the rock in Whom I take refuge.
Psalm 94:17-19, 22.
I never get tired of realizing this: this is not so random.
No comments:
Post a Comment