So, Tropicana Field has no seats in Centerfield... unless you eat in the Batter's Eye restaurant! Ryan and I have done this a few times, and last night we took Ben and Carly with us... Yummy food and a fun "unusual-for-us" view of our favorite team. Here's Ben looking out the window at our table... BJ Upton was standing right below us. He did not wave. Ugh.
Carly's Sweetie, Evan. Hey, it's a blog for the WHOLE family and I must keep my small wonder happy... loving the zoom on my camera!
That would be Carly at the Dessert Buffet. Just the kids indulged here... I could NOT believe they didn't want to try the Banana's Foster that the dessert chef was making!
Mommy's sweetie. Ok, kidding. It's just Carlos.
Mommy's Sweetie. For Real. Awwww... nice, huh?!?!
... more sweetness.
and my super tall son. And.... the RAYS won. Duh.
1 comment:
OK, so you ARE Rochel's sister right? If not that is weird how much you look alike!
Post a Comment