
Ok, I am somewhat remiss in posting these pictures... they are from a WEEK ago! Our day at Coquina Beach. With Torrey, the infamous cousin who now resides in Texas. These 3 have practically grown up together and are STILL thick as thieves. There was a lot of giggling this past week... lots of Nintendo DS, too!

Wild hair girl... we went to see the movie UP! (pretty cute) and Tracy and I were completely convinced that when they show Ellie as a little girl, it's Carly. Completely. Especially when she took her helmet off and her hair went EVERYWHERE!!! Um, and the constant talking, and missing front tooth.

It's so hard to believe Torrey is 13! She is quite the little lady now... but still makes time for her little fan club. She also informed me that she reads my blog! HA! I have arrived... so, here's my shout out to TORREY! What I really loved about this week were the glimpses of her mama I saw in her! So sweet.

Ben and Ryan had a great time playing catch on the beach. Ryan also made the sandcastle with Ben. Such a great Dad! He always makes sure his kids have a good time. You know, by spending time with them! Love that.

And, because I couldn't resist... Carly saw this boat speed by and went "AAAGGGGGGHHHH!!!! A pirate ship!" She might have run for cover, too. I'm not sure, I was too busy cracking up and scrambling for my camera. Always entertaining, that girl.

Papoo throwing buckets of water on the kids... Ben was the 3rd one he got, and you notice no one is running away. The didn't mind one bit. He could have saved his time sneaking up on them!
We had a great time at this beach and are looking forward to many more Beach Days this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment