May 2004, Sand Key Beach
We've been friends with the Warren's for years. Micah was a baby... now he's 14. And the Tall One in the picture.... Jacob (center) is 9 months older than Ben. They get Ben. This event was Jacob's 6th birthday party. I love this picture of Ben... just relaxing, and thinking. With a smile. He was probably giggling all to himself, too...
and not to be left out... Yup, another instance where I took a picture of her displeasure, rather than, you know, carrying her to the water. She got all ready on her own to "swim" a little too far from the water. Classic picture.
Isn't it fun looking at Ben and Carly all little again? But, I must say, we are REALLY enjoying the fact that they AREN'T all little anymore, too... Baseball games are a lot more fun for me if Carly is keeping her OWN scorecard and not crawling all over me! Ha!


1 comment:
I think I was AT that birthday party...
Post a Comment