Sunday, February 07, 2010

Daddy-Daughter Dance

We've made it to the end of a FUN, busy weekend... I have about 4 posts to share, but will START with this one: 


Daddy-Daughter Dance at the Temple Terrace Recreation Center... When Ryan went to buy the tickets, the girl asked him if he was bringing anyone.  For Real.  "Just you, or anyone else?"  Ha!  The big event was this afternoon, and Ryan told me they "Cut a Rug".  That could mean they literally had scissors out.  You never know with Ryan... but what I DO know is, he and Little Miss had a GREAT time!








and moving from the sidebar, and into the REAL blog...

AND I QUOTE:

Upon starting Family Devotions one morning, Carly states:
"Previously on devotions..."


Ben: (while listening to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer on the radio) "Is Rudolph real?"
Carly: "Um, yeah... he went down in history. Duh!"

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Love it! Wish I was still there to hear all about it when she got home. Did they play the Chipmunks? May seems forever away!

And, no joke, my word for verification is halan. Who, according to Carly stink.

Al & Judy Melton said...

I agree with Tracy... would love to have been able to witness this event! Love you guys... May is a long time away Trace... but March is just around the corner...