Can't believe I got them to stand stillnext to each other long enough for a cute picture! To be honest, he was pinching her:)
Having a little fun with my sister's camera... these pictures are all "straight from the camera"... You know I'm too sun tinged for any photo editing!
The debut of our beach umbrella... how did we ever stay at the beach WITHOUT one??? It was AWESOME for keeping us cool on the beach. For real. And the kite... they all took their turn with it...
Our traditional beach picture with these three nuts...
This boy had the best time with the kite. It brought him so much joy, Papoo let him have it!!!
Papoo helping Ben with the kite... and Ben was asking him over and over about air currents and how the kite stayed up. Think they discovered a new science fair project.
Great day!!
1 comment:
It really does look like a great day... wish I could have joined in the fun!
Post a Comment