Saturday, June 26, 2010

Home on the Range


Well, here we are!  Visiting my sister, Laurie, and her family up on S Range Rd!!!  There are MANY reasons we love to come here... of COURSE the family unit.  And then there's Pete's!  Mmmmmmm.  We have plans to go every night.  So that means we will be running alot while we are here!  Which works out since the weather is nice and COOL (comparatively speaking... we are used to 100 degrees and lots of humidity).  Amanda went with me this morning, and I was pleasantly surprised that it went really, really well!  She was kind of funny making sure I was keeping up with her! 



Then there are these 2.... Ranger and Scout.  They have jobs as dishwashers here.  You will be happy to know that this is just the PRE-WASH, and that the dishes are disinfected via the dishwasher afterwards.  I just think this is so very funny!  I am HIGHLY entertained by these dogs!  They are awesome!



There is another visitor here at this house with us... Apparently his name is "Tuckor" ~ which I tried really hard to remember when we first got here.  I told myself, "It's the same name as your cousin's kid" so I thought that would help... but then I seriously called him "Taylor" and then "Trevor" (her OTHER children's names...) so that didn't really help me as much as I wanted it to.  I was trying so hard to learn his name because we couldn't stop calling him "Spot".  And I want to know WHY his actual owners didn't just name him that??? I mean, it's the obvious choice.  And now, we are all just calling him that.  It really fits.  He's a cute dog, too...


Carly and Scout



Today, we went to see Toy Story 3, which was GREAT!  Then we tye-died shirts...



Result photos coming...

No comments: