Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Well, it's summer. Almost.





We know it's summer around here when Torrey shows up!  If there's one thing you can say about Ben and Carly, it's that they LOVE their cousins!  All of them.  But this girl?  Well, these nuts have had some REALLYcrazy times together...

2003
And yup, my sister and I made them dress alike when they were little... we even made Ben dress up like Blue from Blue's Clues, and dressed Torrey up like Magenta and took them to Sears for a big photo shoot.  (Thanks to Ryan's mom for those FANTASTIC costumes!!!) Anyways... not much has changed with these 3, even though they live in different states...


Ok, I take that back....  What's changed is:



"Torrey!  You are SO MUCH taller than me!!!" Yup, Little Girl is all grown up.  Not sure how I feel about Torrey being 14.  And tall.  And no braces.  Pretty sure I'm coping mildly better than her dad is!



And well, they are still causing trouble...



This would be the girls "making" muffins tonight... Right after they cleaned up their batter fight.  Pretty sure that Carly started that one.  At least that is the story they are sticking to! 

Looking forward to a fun week with my niece and sister....

2 comments:

Sue said...

Wow - Torrey has totally changed! No glasses either, at least in the photos. Watch out!

Rochel said...

Holy smokes! She looks so grown up!