More from our time in Michigan... when I said we were relaxing, I wasn't kidding. My favorite part of the day is the evening, watching the sunset over the corn fields! So pretty... we had great, cool weather, without humidity, which was VERY FUN for the Floridians. I have lived in Florida longer than I've lived anywhere else, so I guess that makes me a Florida Girl now.
Here's Aunt Randee on the trampoline. One of my favorite Carly Quotes came last summer when she asked Randee if she jumped on the trampoline all day long when she wasn't working. Carly is still a little confused that Randee said no. Anyways, Parker on the tramp! Carly had a fun time playing with Parker. He's a happy little guy who looks an awful lot like his Mama and his Uncle Ryan, with the little ring of curls at his neck! He's almost one and has been walking for quite a while, so it's pretty hilarious to see him cruising around. He's too little for that!!!
The "other side" of the yard from previous pictures... the building on the left is the indoor pool, the garage is in the middle and Ryan's Parents House on the right... I think Ryan is on the porch listening to the Rays game on the computer!
2nd to the Sunsets on the Farm, are the Campfires! Carly might argue that the s'mores come first, though! Johnny made a nice fire for us...
Amazing sunsets... who needs the beach, right?!!
More of Michigan to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment