Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Monday in Lexington, with friends.

While we were on vacation, we met up with some long time friends of ours, Steve and Kristie Scott.  The kids had so much fun playing together at the park and waterfront in Lexington.  This is probably when it occurred to me I was doing a TERRIBLE job of taking pictures while on vacation.  No family picture of The Scott's... ANYWAYS, I always love friends who you see maybe once a year, and when you get together with them, you just kind of pick up where you left off.  Steve and Ryan knew each other growing up, hung out at camp in NY every summer, went to Tennessee Temple University for a few years together (as did Kristie), and were in each other's weddings.

While I have been horrible at pictures, I DID manage to click some of the kids playing together...


Their youngest, Lindsay!  Adorable girl... she was happy to be playing in the sand, and pretty much did that the whole time we were visiting.



Ryan sat for a while playing with Lindsay (well, and the other Scott Children!).  When he tried to get up from playing with Lindsay, she pointed to the sand and told him to SIT! 




Brady in the blue shirt, and Morgan with the green bucket...




Olivia with the green bucket now, and Morgan is burying Carly in the sand!  Wow!  I can't believe I actually caught all the kids in pictures!  

No comments: