A few pictures from our recent trip to Michigan... we had a wonderfully RELAXING time. We had planned to do some hiking and camping and roller coastering (at Cedar Point), but The Foot. So we just took it easy with Ryan's family, and it was GREAT! Who wouldn't want to relax on that GREEN GREEN GRASS????
Carly having a blast on Grandma's Trampoline. It's a Hit, that's for sure!
And a view of part of the enormous backyard... that's Ryan's parents house on the left, the center white house is Great Grandma's House, and the building to the right of the trampoline is where Ryan and I usually stay in the winter, The Shed.
The Corn Field, and Isaiah and Ben exploring. Pretty sure Julean was out there, too, but he's too little to see over the corn! The kids loved playing out there!
While we were up there, Ryan's brother, Rick had a 5K fundraiser for his ministry, The Chamber. We all went over to help out. Ryan and Ben ran the 5K, and Carly ran the kids 1 mile Fun Run. She made a friend while she was running. Of course. She said she finished in 12 minutes, but she was timing herself. When I time myself, sometimes I finish a mile in 6 minutes. Just saying. Ok, kidding... she probably did.
The kids all got medals... Adriana ran VERY fast, so she'd been relaxing for quite a while when these girls strolled up.
The Results Table... I was writing everyone's names and times down. Very Official Job. It was kind of chilly and windy that morning, but a really fun event and apparently a nice run. I, sadly, wouldn't know.
Ben relaxing in Grandpa's hammock.
More pictures to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment