This is our house and the Enormous Oak Tree that resides in front of it... with some Smaller Tree That Starts With an "L" (according to our Tree Guy) behind it... and 2 more Enormous Oaks (we will call them, "A" and "B" since the Tree Guy did) in the back. Hitting our house. In fact, Enormous Oak Tree "C" (in the front) had a branch smacking against the house, hitting Ben's Room every night, scaring him. His words, not mine. Well, when Ben gets home from Camp today, he will have to find a New Reason To Get Out of Bed To See What My Parents Are Watching On TV. (Sorry, Rochel. I probably should have told you THAT is never going to end!!).
*oh look! There's the Elusive Platinum Grey Jetta Sportswagen, parked in my driveway:)
... and after the Tree Guy. He did NOT steal my car. I moved it so he wouldn't smash it. Pretty certain my insurance company cringes when I call them. Tree People did almost drop a huge branch through the window in front, though. Head Tree Guy had some quite colorful language over that one. So, good thing I moved my car. Just saying.
The Big Scary Branch.
Back
And more pictures all cleaned up...
No comments:
Post a Comment