So, Ben and Carly really love CiCi's Pizza buffet... I do not LOVE this place, so Ryan tends to take them there on random Saturday's when I have worked and am not with them. This arrangement works out well for all of us. I tend to become a Cranky Eater myself when I have to eat at CiCi's. (*side note: it's perfectly acceptable to be a C.E. when the food is NOT HEALTHY). Carly's favorite kind of pizza there is "macaroni and cheese pizza"... surely you remember this incident. She's a mac n' cheese girl. Well, last night was "Homemade Pizza night" at our house... a favorite (read: no one complains about this meal)... and before you get all, Jennifer-is-Betty-Crocker (we all KNOW I am no cook), it's Mamma Mary's thin pizza crusts from WalMart with random sauce and cheese and whatever toppings we have handy. Anyways, we had leftover M n'C in the fridge and I thought I'd make Carly's favorite CiCi's treat... grossest looking thing I've ever purposefully made. She loved it. Ugh.
*there is only M nC on the right side of the pie... Ben had to eat this pizza, too, and I think he might lose his mind if he had to eat something OTHER than "justplaincheesepizza".
4 comments:
Next "Family Meal" in Tampa will feature Hamburg Casserole just for you Jen... and if you complain... no "BREAD AND WATER" for you - like yuou force upon our grandchildren! ... you have to eat it anyway! but know this, we love you! dad
i will stick to going over your house when you aren't home if there is hamburger casserole involved!!!
Jen, I think the macaroni "whatever" looks FAR worse than the hamburg casserole! YUCK! You should by her the macaroni and cheese crackers.
I'm thinking Carly tricked you into showing her how to make a new rendition of mac and cheese for when she is forced to make her own dinner! Um, I'll stick with Pizza Hut ... thanks!
Post a Comment