Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Memory Lane, No. 3


Randee's Wedding, 2005

More fun memories... Ryan's littlest sister got married on New Years Day, 2005... Ben and Carly were the little kids in their wedding.  Ring Bearer and Flower Fairy, to be quite clear.  We have a family picture from her formal wedding pictures hanging in our dining room.  I keep saying I need to update it, I mean, REALLY, we HAVE gotten a family portrait taken since 2005.  But there's just something about those 2 nuts all dressed up.  Makes me giggle every time I look at it... 


These are "unofficial" pictures I took while they were waiting for their turn with the photographer... see what I mean?  Funny.  And adorable...


... and the Flower Fairy.  Because wings are COOL!  She still wears wings whenever she can get away with it, too!  Tracy, you will remember the dress she's wearing as one Torrey wore in Jessica's wedding, I think!  


And the Princess Herself.  Because I know you'd want to see her, too!  It was, after all, her show!  Thanks for sharing the lime-light with Ben and Carly, Randee!  OH!  And welcome to my Blog!

1 comment:

Rochel said...

ahhh...memories...I remember doing Carly's hair :) and being completely annoyed at how MY hair looked.