Here are a few pictures from the festivities...
New this year, is the ribbon... I must have bought it on clearance last year because I found a HUGE roll of it in the Christmas boxes.... not sure I love it on the tree, but it's staying:)
Can you see all the angels on the top?
HA! Hilarious posed picture... Aren't they so sweet looking? Actually, they were completely fooling around. Shocking, I know.
Other Advent Activities we have been enjoying...
Panera Bread for dinner (mmmmm, yummy soup!)
Trip to Applebee's to pick a couple of kids off the Angel Tree there (sponsored by Easter Seals, which is a favorite of ours!)... then they went shopping and brought their gifts back. Ryan was on his own with that one, I was at work!
Christmas Cards, with photo's they took themselves, then we doctored up with Picnik.... oh wait, must add those, they are fun!
Carly was giggling about this one... "It's for Auntie Laurie!" Ah, our resident Squirrel Lover.
Carly was more into it than Ben was... it was, afterall, interupting his computer time! More fun to come this week!




No comments:
Post a Comment