Well, you didn't think I made cookies with them, did you?!!?!?
Advent Activity of the Day... "Decorate Christmas cookies with Aunt Rochel" and Carly said "I was wondering if we were going to do anything about cookies this year" (Read: I was wondering if you had bought the oreos for Santa yet). She's well aware Mama doesn't bake:) I'm ok with that. Because their auntie-who-lives-2.5miles-away DOES bake. And she really DOES wear aprons when she does. And she has EXTRAS for friends who might be helping. I never get offered an apron. I get offered Eli. Who I happily wore out for an over-3-hour-nap!
There was a ton of Red 40 dye-free products to use on the cookies... and even Ben had a good time being creative! Notice, no apron. Ben's experience with aprons would be his Mama tying him into his chair at dinner time using the apron. Hey, is it MY FAULT he can't stay in his seat? Yes, probably it is.... ANYHOW, no apron. He's slightly afraid of them:)
This beauty LOVED this activity, mostly because they got to eat ONE! Mmmmmm, and I'm sure we've all heard how awesome Aunt Rochel's sugar cookies are... Ben told her MANY times she should have a business. I think what he said was, WE should have a cookie store. I'm sure he didn't mean ME in the WE. ha!
Thank you, Rochel, for a fun fun morning... and you are WELCOME for the nap!
1 comment:
Thanks for all the help with the cookies...and for wearing Eli out :) I've got your cookies all ready to go!
Post a Comment