Here's how it goes:
dear tooth fairy,
I'm so sorry to say this but I lost my tooth this morning and put it in the bag and it must've fell out! By the way tomorrow's my Birthday can you leave me 20 dollars? Bycause I heard in Texas they give kids 20.
Sincerly, Carly.
Ahhh, the Infamous Texas Tooth Fairy. Ben and Carly have heard about her from their cousin, Torrey. She's so very generous. If I lived in Texas, losing teeth might be considered a Side Job. I'm just saying.
Well, I didn't SEE this for myself because the night the Tooth Fairy came, I was working, but APPARENTLY "She" made Carly a birthday card, and has BEAUTIFUL handwriting! I'm guessing the Handwriting Course that is required of all Education Majors at Liberty University really did pay off. Who knew?
2 comments:
1) I like the first letter where Carly asks the TF to "dive" down a present.
2) The daytime tv (woops, I mean daily devotional) quote has me cracking up too.
Oh, she makes me giggle. FYI ... Dariush lost his tooth and put it under his pillow. Evidently this is only a custom only in OUR country and his mother had no idea WHY he did this. She found out the next morning when he started crying. Just so you know, the Tooth Fairy came the next night and left him some money "with a George Washington in the middle and some 20's in the corners." I guess the Tooth Fairy DOES leave $20's in Texas afterall!
Post a Comment