Friday, December 25, 2009

All I want for Christmas are some....


Sweet Santa.  He brought Ben and Carly Chipmunk Beanie Babies.  Since they are going to see the new Chipmunk movie tonight.  Carly LOVES the little girl Chipmunk, Brittany.  So much that she immediately said she wanted to dress like her today.  Which SEEMED fine, I mean, she has plenty of pink clothes, right?  She came downstairs sporting a pink skirt... pink shirts layered together... pink boots... bangs.  My girl has never had bangs.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!  We made it to EIGHT before she gives herself a haircut... and on Christmas morning.  And so she can look like a Chipmunk.  So, thankfully we are on our way to see Aunt Randee tomorrow... we DEFINATELY need a hair-intervention!!

Hope you enjoyed that chuckle... and Merry Christmas from our family to YOURS! 

*self photo with her new camera from Grammy and Papoo and Auntie Laurie and Uncle Tim, Jeff, Kristin, and Amanda!  Thanks, from the Newest Chipmunk!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

My favorite Christmas story so far. Oh how I love that girl!