Just a quick word to ask you to AGAIN be praying for Stellan... I've added his button to the sidebar on the left again. He's back in the hospital:(
... and continue praying for Kate, who's started chemotherapy. At age 5. That is so gross to even type out.
... and while we're at it, just because God cares about ALL of it: Carly has a splinter in her toe. And it hurts. And we've been trying to get it out for 2 days now. It's very deep, and straight in, and has "infection" potential. WHY do I add this in to a post about a baby with severe heart issues and a little girl under going chemotherapy? Because she's MY baby. And as troubling as it has been to see her scared and trying to be brave about her seemingly random little toe, it is a great reminder of what we AREN'T going through right now. But could be. And, more importantly...
... because God cares about all of it.
2 comments:
I just called Ryan with some splinter removal ideas ... they involved hydrogen peroxide, white glue and castor oil ... not all 3 together. He is supposed to call me if my doctoring works.
HA! Sounds like a remedy from an Art teacher. Actually, as you can see, the THORN is out... she was asleep when you called and it came out before he could tell me you had called. I will forward your internet-suggestions to the pediatrician, who also was unable to remove the monstrosity. HA!
Post a Comment