Monday, July 06, 2009

Guitar Heroes

Well, my camera is back from vacation....


... While it was gone, we had Guitar Hero World Tour for Playstation 3 delivered to our house.  Let me just remind you:  We are McGregor's.  We aim to please.  And Entertain.  

You're Welcome.

Not sure how we got Ben to be the singer... it would seem the children have gotten a little of Mama's talent.  Or their father's... it's a toss-up.  And oh-so-very entertaining!

8 comments:

Al & Judy Melton said...

Gotta love it!

Mother of three said...

will expect a concert at christmas....

Al & Judy Melton said...

HILLARIOUS!
mOM

Sweet Blessings said...

Whatdaya say- a Keovongsa and McGregor world tour? I loved seeing this-it's like behind the scenes at our house. Great Fun! Blessings:) Amanda:)

Tracy said...

And tonight the McGregor 3 were born. Take that Jackson 5!

Sue said...

HAHAHAHA! Love that.

Rochel said...

Hilarious. Now I have that song in my head...

Laurie said...

Great job guys, I'm really impressed!