1. It's been raining here. A lot. Just what you wanted. A weather report. I took this picture thinking I would get a free umbrella from FOX 13 for sending in a weather picture. But, you know, I couldn't be bothered sending it in, and really? I think they have gotten this same shot already. Anyways, we were on our way to the baseball game and going across the bridge when we saw this storm off to the side of us. Thought that was kind of cool... considering it wasn't raining over our car. Other interesting weather issues: last week it was raining in our backyard, but not our front yard. For about 5 minutes. I do not make this stuff up. And, yes, I will be keeping my "day job" and not try to become a meteorologist. You are safe.
2. Another different view of Tropicana Field. We don't usually sit over home plate, so there you have a nice complete view. We have, over the course of 12 seasons sat just about EVERYWHERE in this stadium. Including DIRECTLY behind home plate (I'm sure you all saw us on TV, you know, since you were watching the RAYS game). We won those seats. No way would be pay that much to see ANYONE play baseball.
3. In case you were wondering... we DO have rain delays in our indoor stadium. This is the second time we've been there for such an event. The lights went out. Oooooooooooo. Ok, there are emergency generators, so it wasn't dark. But apparently dark enough NOT to continue playing. REALLY? I mean, we could see just fine.
4. Ah. Eli's first Baseball game. Nothing cuter than a baby clapping away at a baseball game. His mama fancies him a Tiger fan, but come on. His Uncle Ryan has BIG plans for picking him up for games "all the time" in the near future. He was so good. A true McGregor. Sorry, Edgar.
Also, in case you were wondering: No. We don't do anything other than go to baseball games.
5. A Reward. You know, for actually reading to the end of this Entertaining-Only-to-Jennifer post. Because he's so sweet. And smooshy. And a RAYS fan.
Lastly, and most importantly: PLEASE keep praying for Kate. I hope you have taken the time to follow her story. We have been blessed with 2 healthy kids and so many adorable nieces and nephews: this family's trial STILL hits me hard! Our children are healthy TODAY. Please pray for Kate.
1 comment:
You are indeed your grandfather's granddaughter... I'm so gonna get you a "rain gauge" ... you obviously inherited your love for the weather from Papa!
Post a Comment