HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
(picture will be added later... I only took one, and it's a funny one of my Dad and the delicious turkey he made!) UPDATE: There's the picture!!
(shocking) My year to work Thanksgiving. So the first thing I'm thankful for, of course, is my job. Next would be my parents who cooked dinner for me!!! THANK YOU! I'd hate to have had to miss out on turkey and YANKEE STUFFING. Mmmmmm.
We went over to my parents to celebrate late this afternoon. They had some fun friends over who all brought stuff to eat (Mmmmmm... are you seeing a pattern here?) and we brought the entertainment. Kids. And tupperware. Hey, LEFTOVERS! We even got to do the traditional go-around-the-table-and-say-what-you-are-thankful-for. With rules, of course... like duh, you aren't allowed to say God or your Family. But we said those things, anyways. In case you are wondering what I'm REALLY thankful for, then you can read ALL the posts I have posted... starting with February 12th. It will take a while. I believe it SHOULD take a while to sort through all the things one is thankful for. And that, familythatI'mthankfulfor, is the extent of my Thanksgiving wisdom for the day.
Oh, and Carly REALLY DID lose a tooth this morning. (Notice her WISDOM to Ryan last night on the "and I quote" section... regarding letting the Tooth Fairy know she had a birthday coming up) And after losing her tooth, she promptly LOST her lost tooth. And came to me crying HYSTERICALLY about it... "I can NOT believe this has happened again!" to which I told her, "well, honey, you know you can always just leave the Tooth Fairy a note, she doesn't mind your notes" (nor do her millions of blog readers!) to which Super Quick Carly replied, "I know. I already wrote it". HA! Get ready. It's a great one. I will be posting it for your complete ENTERTAINMENT very soon... we have more pressing matters coming first, however!
Lastly. To my sister Tracy. I did not call you today on purpose. I could not handle you talking about your dinner rolls or your pumpkin muffins or coffee. I will call you tomorrow when I have a better handle on my jealousy issue.
... having said that, Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment