Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Happy Birthday Miggy!


Only HERE will you find Feline Birthday Celebrations.  As I've said before, We aim to please!!  This is Miggy.  His birthday is today... well, we THINK it's today.  (If it's NOT today, do NOT tell us, Randee!)  He's been a McGregor for 14 years.  Human years.  He was originally Ryan's littlest sister's cat... Randee.  He came to live with us in 2003.  Ryan's parents brought him (and his No-Longer-With-Us brother, Tiggy) to us in their RV one visit.  Since we are celebrating our CAT today, I will take this opportunity to re-tell the story of what happened as Ryan's parents were driving away that day... Ben stood at the window watching them pull out with their big rig.  Nervously giggling.  Dancing in place.  Smile getting bigger and bigger.  Finally their House on Wheels is out of sight and he exclaims: "Grandma forgot the kitties!!!!!!!!" giggle, giggle, giggle.  Guess he didn't know we had ASKED for these cats!!!

Anyways... we will basically do anything for cupcakes, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIGGY!  



Thanks to Aunt Rochel for bringing Miggy Human-Edible cupcakes!  Look at him reaching for them! MMmmmmm... They were so yummy! 


One year for Miggy's birthday, he got to eat breakfast while "The Babies" (aka Cassidy and Elfy) watched frantically from the sliding glass doors in the kitchen.  Never saw Miggy eat so slowly... and once when Ryan and I went to Mexico for our 10th anniversary, we brought Miggy back a tiny sombrero, which we threatened to make him wear AGAIN the last time we celebrated Cinco de Mayo!!   This could be why he enjoys being a McGregor so much!  

Happy 14 Miggy Macaroni!

4 comments:

Sue said...

I love your family.

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Miggy! You are my favorite McGregor Cat Nephew. Why didn't your mom say how soft your fur is? Or how you are so happy when I come to visit you? Or how you purr so loudly? Hope your day is special!

And, my word verification I had to type in was "hypurr" ... you can't make this stuff up!

Rochel said...

YAHOO! I was the 1000th visitor! Do I get a prize?

Torrey Townsend said...

Zackie's birthday is the 7th too! How funny!