Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Build-A-Bear



For Carly's Birthday (which is on Friday!) she wanted a trip to the Build-A-Bear Workshop... and I took her EARLY because her birthday falls on Black Friday this year. I am not nuts. I don't enjoy going to the mall on a GOOD day, much less on the Friday after Thanksgiving. As you will see, she loved EVERY minute of it. And hasn't put her "bears" down yet!


Quick Side Note: Carly came up with her outfit on her own... jewelry included. She got lots of compliments on her necklace (Are you loving that, Mom??!!)!

Carly had to wait in line to "stuff" her "Bears". At BAB, they call ALL the animals "bears". Yes, I actually heard the salesperson telling someone on the phone this information. Apparently, the woman on the other side of the phone line was arguing with her that a cat was not actually a bear. Not kidding.


Carly's new friend, the Bear Stuffer.


Here she is making her Wishes on their hearts... The girl asked if Carly wanted to do the whole HEART CEREMONY. Ha. She had to ask? Really? Little Miss was about wetting her pants to do "the Ceremony". I mean, really... she has had her wishes picked out for 2 weeks.


Washing the bears up...

This would be Ginger, sporting her RAYS gear.


Dressing the kitty...

(Love the pose?) and this would be Sugar... who's wedding dress looks suspiciously like Aunt Renae's! And yes, I did encourage my daughter to choose the $3.50 satin panties for her kitty. Hey, a girl needs to have a COMPLETE outfit, right?! And yes, the bears undies cost more than mine. Nice.


Last step... creating their birth certificates.


No comments: