HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAROLINE!It's so hard to believe you are EIGHT today! We have been so very blessed to have you as our daughter! You have been a ray of sunshine for our family ~ a well of sweet water that bubbles up with your constant laughter and smiles. It has been so amazing over these last 8 years to watch your personality grow and develop... to see you become this incredibly sensitive and caring little person. We thank God daily that we have been allowed to be your parents and are so eager to see where and how God continues to use you...
"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the LORD,
"Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.
Plans to give you hope and a future.
Then you will call upon me
and come and pray to me,
and I will listen to you.
You will seek me and find me
when you seek me with all your heart.
I will be found by you,"
declares the LORD...
~Jeremiah 29:11-14
... Our prayer for you is that you will ALWAYS seek the LORD with your whole heart ~ He will listen to you and will be found by you. You will be so amazed at where HE resides ~ and I believe you will find that it is in the not so random circumstances of life that HE chooses to speak to you the loudest.
We love you so very much!
~ Love, Mommy and Daddy
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Carly! I can't wait to eat cake with you :) I'm SO glad I get to be the aunt that gets to go to your birthday party :)
Eight years have passed so quickly. I can just see her as a tiny newborn punching her milk supply!!!
She has brought us eight years of joy. Happy Birthday Princess!
Grammy
Post a Comment