Friday, November 20, 2009

Family Night.... with Star Trek



If you are my niece Amanda, then you are WELL AWARE that the new Star Trek movie came out on DVD (BluRay!) on Tuesday. Of course, we couldn't watch it until I was not working, so that brought us to Thursday!! We were fortunate enough to have a few EXTRA family members over for our family fun night... Eli's mama and dad had an appointment, and we were happy to "babysit"... here he is having some banana while Uncle Ryan looks stuff up on the computer...


While they were waiting on my famous homemade pizza's to be done (my blog, they are famous!), Ben showed Papoo his new book on 100 Wonders of the World. I think he was impressed to hear that Papoo has actually seen most of them! I did think it was kind of funny that just about the only one he HADN'T seen, is in Israel... you know, where he LIVES 1/2 of the year! HA!

Tiny pizza for the little one!


Yes, Rochel... I did cut it up for him after taking the picture. Seriously, he stared at me like, "What am I supposed to do with this? I'm a BABY you know!!!!"

Might be incriminating myself with this picture and Eli might not come back, but if you are going to be here on Family Movie night, then it includes eating homemade pizza in the Living Room, watching a movie! He loved the flick, by the way.... who wouldn't? We all said several times that we wished Amanda was with us! She LOVES this movie!


And I will leave you with one last picture...


Little Miss showing off her prizes from Read-A-Thon! No trophies were given out this year, but she was quite pleased with her gift cards and ribbon!


2 comments:

Tracy said...

This comment is for Ryan. Only. And, you will need to sit down to read this. We are WATCHING Star Trek on Thanksgiving night. It has arrived from NetFlix. I will probably call you about 100 times to ask a million questions since I have NEVER watched one episode of Star Trek. Please have your phone with you at all times and be ready to accept my call. You may call it my Thanksgiving gift to you. You are welcome.

Laurie said...

Amanda has now watched the movie 3 times since Tuesday! Hope you enjoyed that Star Trek night, wish we were there with you.